atEvent Central Release Update - June 27, 2019
atEvent Central Release Update
This release brings awesome new features, improvements to core functionalities, and general UX improvements.
- New Leads Page (Beta): View & Edit Topics and Follow-Ups In-Line: When filtered on an event, We’ve added the ability in the new beta leads page to view & edit topics and follow-ups in-line. Simply open up the topics or follow-ups grouping and review the responses of your lead interactions. Click into a cell to make quick and easy edits. You may also edit notes fields in the same manner. We look forward to hearing from you on your experience with this exciting new feature!
- New sleek styling and colors of icons across the app
- Various event creation bug-fixes
- Fixed an issue with duplicate leads
- Updated Leads view in IE & Edge (filtering, styling, and checkboxes)
- Various bug-fixes
- When viewing Event Intelligence on Safari, the Leads Captured By Day widget does not display dates correctly (workaround: Chrome browser)