atEvent Central Release Update - March 7, 2019
atEvent Central Release Version 3.60
- Activity Log: Company group admins may view the action history of important tasks that have been performed by any of the users within a company. Check out the details.
NEW BADGE SCANNING INTEGRATION
- Aventri: atEvent now support badge scanning for trade shows, events, and conferences powered by Aventri (formerly known as eTouches).
- MCI-Group: atEvent now supports badge scanning for trade shows, events, and conferences powered by MCI.
- Leads Details Enhanced Navigation: In the Leads Details view, you can now click to easily navigate to the next or previous lead. This is perfect for viewing/editing contact information and qualifiers on a lead-by-lead basis. When you are done, simply click back and you will be taken to your filtered Leads list.
- If a UX glitch is encountered on the Events tab, clear your cache via browser settings and refresh
- Leads column titles become misaligned upon filtering/sorting
- When viewing Event Intelligence on Safari, the Leads Captured By Day widget does not display dates correctly