atEvent Central Release Update - February 11, 2019
atEvent Central Release Version 3.50
- Event Manager Role Type: A new role type for users who need to the ability to create and manage events but don’t need to modify global company settings, namely MA/CRM settings. Learn more about the different atEvent role types.
- Event Usage & Subscription Details: In Company Settings, you will see details about your company's atEvent subscription including event and user utilization. Admins will receive both in-product and email notifications regarding their subscription status.
NEW BADGE SCANNING INTEGRATION
- Aventri: atEvent now support badge scanning for trade shows, events, and conferences powered by Aventri (formerly known as eTouches). Please contact us to get a complete list of lead retrieval providers atEvent integrates with.
- Event List Navigation: on the EVENTS page, upon clicking on the Leads or Event Intelligence icon of an event, the page will open up in a new browser tab
- When viewing Event Intelligence on Safari, the Leads Captured By Day widget does not display dates correctly
- If a UX glitch is encountered on the Events tab, clear your cache via browser settings and refresh