atEvent Central Release Update - November 27, 2018
atEvent Central (Release Version 3.30)
- Leads List CSV Readability: Unique subtopic columns have been merged into a single column, unique notes are also encapsulated within a single column, column headers are the unique parent labels instead of generic enumeration
- Create An Event UX: You can now select and deselect checkboxes for Topics and Followups without having to go into edit mode; you'll also notice a new snazzy dropdown for Country, City, State fields
- Enhanced MA/CRM Sync Profile Experience: error messages are more useful and contextual
- Attendee Section Stability: Other actions are blocked when adding or editing an Attendee to ensure app stability; improved error messages
- My Profile: navigate here to view your personal information and eventually your personal user preferences.
- Company Settings: Navigate here to access familiar settings: Manage Users, Field Setup, MA/CRM Configuration, Data Settings, Targeted Accounts.
- Rectified the CSV format of Leads downloaded by 'Current Column View'
- Fixed an error where Manage Users pagination was only sorting the current page in view
- Disabled Additional Fields are no longer added to Events
- There is no longer the ability to sync an attendee list until a Sync Profile is selected, thereby avoiding an endless loading screen
- Fixed duplicate users in the system issue
- Fixed duplicate Targeted Accounts issue
- Users containing apostrophe in their names are now searchable
- General bugfixes
- If a UX glitch is encountered on the Events tab, clear your cache via browser settings and refresh
- Users should upload an Attendee CSV in UTF-8 format to ensure special characters such as apostrophes or Chinese characters render correctly