How Do I Bulk Edit Lead Interactions?
atEvent’s Bulk Edit option allows you to bulk edit data from events. For instance, if your MA/CRM only accepts “United States” instead of “U.S.,” you can use Bulk Edit to quickly replace all instances of “U.S.” in your event lead interaction data. Once you've edited the selected lead interactions, you can choose to (re)sync those to your MA/CRM system.
Note: To normalize event data in atEvent before syncing to your MA/CRM, set the push schedule for the selected sync profile to Manual.
Here is a video showing how to bulk edit the "Country" field:
To bulk edit data in atEvent:
- Go to the Leads tab.
- Select the Event for which you’d like to review the lead interactions.
- Customize, sort and filter your leads view to make it easier to see the data you would like to work with.
- Click the checkbox at the top left of the header row to select all leads within the current view. Alternatively, you may select or deselect individual lead interactions by clicking the checkbox at the beginning of a row.
- Click Bulk Edit in the option bar at the bottom of the screen. You can also see the number of selected lead interactions at the left side of this option bar.
- Select a property to update from the dropdown menu in the Bulk Edit popup.
- Select or input a replacement value.
- Click Update to replace the property value for all the selected lead interactions.
Please note, you will not be able to undo this action.