Scan a QR Code or Bar Code
How to capture a lead using QR/Bar Code Scan.
1. On the Home screen, tap Capture.
2. Select the QR/Bar Code option.
If your event default capture method is QR/Bar Code, the QR/Bar Code reader will appear automatically when you select Capture. Otherwise, tap the QR/Bar Code tab.
3. Scan the badge.
Align the attendee badge in the viewfinder. Ensure there is sufficient lighting and hold your device steady. The camera will auto-focus and capture the QR code.
4. Tap Qualify to add Topics or Follow-Ups. Otherwise tap Finish to save and exit.
5. Qualify the lead by selecting the appropriate topics and responses. All required topics are marked with an orange bar.
Tap Follow-Ups to add a follow-up action for the lead. Otherwise, tap Finish to save and exit.
6. Select the follow-up action(s) you wish to assign to the lead. To add notes, tap the text box and type or speak the text you wish to add (up to 1000 characters).
7. Tap Finish to save and exit. You will be taken back to the Home screen.
To view the lead, go to My Lead Interactions > Today or My Lead Interactions > All. To edit the lead, click the lead's name.