Scan an NFC badge
How to capture a lead using NFC Scan.
1. On the Home screen, tap Capture.
2. Select the NFC Scan option.
If your event default capture method is NFC Scan, the scanner will appear automatically when you select Capture. Otherwise, tap the NFC Scan tab.
Note: You must be on an NFC-supported device.
3. Scan the NFC badge.
Hold the NFC card against the phone (usually the back top of the device). Keep in mind, iOS devices read NFC chips towards the top of device, and Android devices usually read NFC chips on the back (exact location varies based on manufacturer).
Tip: Make sure to remove thick phone cases.
4. Once your scan completes, select Qualify to add Topics or Follow-Ups. Otherwise tap Finish to save and Scan Another to immediately scan another NFC Card.
5. Qualify the lead by selecting the appropriate topics and responses. All required topics are marked with an orange bar.
Tap Follow-Ups to add a follow-up action for the lead. Otherwise, tap Finish to save and exit.
6. Select the follow-up action(s) you wish to assign to the lead. To add notes, tap the text box and type or speak the text you wish to add (up to 1000 characters). Tap Finish to save and exit. You will be taken back to the Home screen.
To view the lead, go to My Lead Interactions > Today or My Lead Interactions > All. To edit the lead, click the lead's name.
Download/Install atEvent Mobile App