An overview of atEvent Central, atEvent's web platform
atEvent Central is the administration portal for atEvent. Administrative and staff users use atEvent Central to configure Events for app users, review and normalize event lead interaction data, and gain insights from event analytics. It is also where you can manage atEvent users, configure your MA/CRM integrations, and audit user activity within atEvent. atEvent Central may be accessed from a mobile device or desktop; however, most features of Central are best used from a desktop.
atEvent Central is organized into four main sections: the Dashboard, Events, Event Intelligence, Leads. In addition, Company Group Admins perform setup and configuration tasks in Company Settings.
The atEvent Central Dashboard provides quick access to recent and upcoming events, as well as news and updates from atEvent.
From the dashboard, you can:
- Click an Event to view or edit the Event details, including users, topics and follow-up actions.
- Click the icon in an Event listing to see event intelligence in real time.
- Click the icon as a shortcut to view the Event's leads.
- Click an alert to resolve issues or complete Event setup.
- Learn about new features and other atEvent news (‘What’s Happening’ section)
- Use the green buttons to quickly add users or create a new Event.
The Events section gives you access to all of your past, current, and future Events. You can also create a new event here.
You can use search, filters, and sorting to quickly find a specific event or group of events.
- Enter a key word or words into the Search bar to find Events containing that term.
- Click FILTER to narrow the events list to a certain time frame.
- Click the EVENT DATE field header to toggle between ascending and descending order for the list.
Click an event listing to see details for the event, or use the icons at the right side of the listing to:
- Edit Event details, including users, topics and follow-up actions.
- Duplicate an Event as a starting point for a new Event.
- See lead interactions for the Event.
- See real-time analytics for the Event.
- Delete the Event. (You may only delete Events before the Event Start Date assigned in atEvent.)
The Event Intelligence section is where you’ll find insights about event performance, account-level trends, ROI, and more. The Event Intelligence section includes three tabs:
- Performance. Dig into lead quality, attendee engagement, GDPR consent (if enabled), leads captured by day, most common qualifiers and follow-up actions, and leads captured by user. Learn more
- Account Insights. Review captured leads by account to gain a deeper understanding how accounts are engaging with your company at the events you go to. Account Insights is a premium feature. Learn more
- ROI. Compare performance data for different events—or the same event over time—to understand which events provide the most value for your organization. ROI is a premium feature. Learn more
The Leads section is where you can find, review, edit, and sync lead interaction data from your Events. Actions available in the Leads section include:
- Search for and filter lead interactions to find the data you need.
- Understand lead quality as it pertains to a specific event or group of events.
- Access in-depth information from individual lead interactions.
- Easily edit property values for a single lead interaction or many.
- Find out the sync status of individual lead interactions.
- Manually sync unsynced leads to your MA/CRM systems.
The Company Settings section is where you can set up and manage global content and functionality, including global user and qualifier directories and MA/CRM integrations. Only Company Group Admins have access to the Company Settings.
To get to Company Settings, click your avatar in the top right corner and choose Company Settings.
In this section, you can:
- View account and subscription information
- Manage atEvent users
- Create and edit global topics and follow-up actions
- Configure MA/CRM integrations
- Identify target accounts
- Audit account activity