atEvent’s MA/CRM integrations offer exceptional flexibility and control so captured lead data can flow seamlessly into your systems, automatically triggering personalized post-event engagement.
Detailed Step-by-Step Guides
- Setting up a Hubspot Integration
- Setting up a Pardot Integration
- Setting up an Eloqua Integration
- Setting up a Salesforce Integration
- Setting Up a Marketo Integration
Supported MA/CRM integrations
atEvent integrates with the following MA and CRM systems:
- Oracle Eloqua
How our integrations work
After you connect atEvent to your MA or CRM account, you're able to configure:
- Sync Push Schedule - when you want lead information to sync to your MA/CRM system. Options include: Immediate, End of Each Event Day, End of Event, or Manual.
- Integration Type - how you want to integrate/map data from atEvent to your MA/CRM system. atEvent supports two integration types: Basic and Advanced (only available for HubSpot, Pardot, and Oracle Eloqua).
- Basic Integration: 1:1 mapping of an atEvent field to a MA/CRM field
- Advanced Integration: Mapping of atEvent fields to fields on an existing form in your MA system. This type of integration is available for Oracle Eloqua, HubSpot, and Pardot.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a detailed step-by-step atEvent integration guide for each MA/CRM platform.