An overview of the pending tab in the mobile app, how to navigate Poor Scan Quality, Incomplete Lead.
The Pending tab provides an overview of scans that are still processing.
- Processing indicates your scan has been sent to be processed. Business card transcription by one of our human-transcribers usually takes about 15 minutes but can take longer during peak event flow.
- Poor Scan Quality indicates that the scan cannot be read. Trade shows are notorious for spotty lighting and beware of shiny business cards that often create glare. If you encounter ‘Poor Scan Quality’, you have two options: discard the scan or retake the scan.
- Incomplete Contact indicates the card is missing required fields. To fix:
- Tap Incomplete Contact
- Lead Details will appear; tap Edit, enter required info, then tap Finish
- The business card will automatically display in the All Tab and also in the Today tab, depending on when it was captured (if the business card had been captured three days ago & just resolved today, it would only appear in the All tab)