Receive an email alert notifying you of upcoming events
This atEvent feature allows you to preset email notifications that will trigger and notify you before your event begins. This article contains the following sections:
- Pre-Event Notifications (Central)
- Pre-Event Notifications (Mobile)
A. Pre-Event Notifications (Central)
1. Start by logging in to atEvent Central. After login:
a. Mouse-over the bubble icon
b. Select “My Profile” from the dropdown menu
2. Notifications Preferences
a. Select the “Notifications Preferences” tab at the top left
b. Toggle the slide bar to the right to enable email. The slide bar will now be highlighted.
c. Select one of the following options from the dropdown menu:
- For all events in my Company Group
- For all events I have created or belong to
Note: Company Group Admins & Event Managers will receive pre-event emails 5-days & 1-day before Event’s start date. Staff & Analysts will receive pre-event email 3-days & 1-day before Event’s start date
3. Notifications Preferences continued:
a. To remove the email notification feature toggle the slide bar to the left. It will now appear as un-highlighted.
b. You will receive a popup message that the Notification Preferences has been successfully updated. You will no longer receive email notifications for upcoming events.
B. Pre-Event Notifications (Mobile)
Pre-Event Notifications (Mobile)
1. Login to atEvent Central using your mobile device at the following URL: https://central3.at-event.com/
a. Enter Email
b. Enter Password
c. Click the “Sign In” button
2. My Profile:
a. From the My Profile screen select “Notification Preferences”
3. Notification Preferences:
a. The slide bar will be to the right (enabled) by default and you will receive pre-event email notifications if you do nothing. To remove the email notification feature toggle the slide bar to the left. It will then appear as un-highlighted.