Release Version 3.70
This release, our team has worked hard to fix bugs, improve core functionalities, and improve atEvent Central’s overall user experience.
- Salesforce Integration Improvement: Syncing attendees from SFDC to atEvent will now sync Contacts in addition to Leads.
- User Activity Log: Company group admins may view the action history of important tasks that have been performed by any of the users within a company. This feature is in Beta and temporarily available to all to try out. Check out the details.
NEW BADGE SCANNING INTEGRATIONS
- Conexys: atEvent now support badge scanning for trade shows, events, and conferences powered by Conexys. Conexys Registration provides barcode management, registration and lead retrieval systems
- MCI-Group: atEvent now supports badge scanning for trade shows, events, and conferences powered by MCI.
To see a complete list of lead retrieval providers atEvent integrates with, check out this article.
- Search Improvements: atEvent Central now yields much faster search results across the entire app
- Managing Users: fixed issue related to creating, adding, and removing users to an event and company
- Leads > Leads Syncing Indicator: a new in-line syncing animation indicates the progress of leads syncing
- Leads > Leads Details Page: Re-organized the Contact Info section to show business card at the top of the section; Additional Fields now appears within Contact Info for simplicity patched bugs related to adding & deleting Topics/Follow-Ups for a much better experience
- Company Settings > MA/CRM Configuration: the dropdown UX is improved to encompass a faster search and facilitate an easier field selection and mapping process
- Event Intelligence: Notification to refresh the data will appear to ensure you are viewing the most up-to-date data.
- If a UX glitch is encountered on the Events tab, clear your cache via browser settings and refresh
- When viewing Event Intelligence on Safari, the Leads Captured By Day widget does not display dates correctly