atEvent Central Release Version 4.8
The February 2020 release provides an awesome enhancement to marketing consent: flexible customizability and granular opt-ins when capturing consent. Also just arriving are some mobile messaging improvements and others enhancements!
Associated February Mobile Releases
- Marketing Consent: now consent opt-ins can be setup for the capturing of granular marketing consent (review the full details)
- Helpful Badge Scanning Alert: a new contextual mobile alert will warn a user who attempts to scan a badge which is not configured for the event
- Mobile What’s New: a new contextual mobile alert will warn a user who attempts to scan a badge which is not configured for the event
- Event Details: The view page will now give you a better preview of your event details. It includes both the Marketing Consent settings (including the agreement statement, disagreement statement, and consent opt-ins you have configured)
Mobile App Upgrade Required
- All app users will be required to upgrade to the latest version of the mobile app
- For those users who have enabled app auto-update on their iOS and Android devices, their atEvent mobile apps will automatically be upgraded.
- For those who do not have auto-update enabled, upon launch of the existing atEvent mobile app, users will be prompted to upgrade to the all-new atEvent Mobile App.
- Once the app is updated, all your data and events will remain.