This release brings awesome new features, improvements to core functionalities, and general UX improvements.
⭐️ NEW FEATURES
- A Brand-New Leads Page: Loaded with robust filtering & sorting, true flexibility to customize one's view, an efficient method of editing lead data on the fly, and much more, the leads page has a brand-new, re-designed look. This feature is in beta for a limited time--and in the coming months, it will be the default leads view. You may still access the old leads view for a limited time. Check out the full details here. We look forward to hearing from you on your experience with this exciting new feature!
- Lead Retrieval Integration: Launched an integration with Eventbrite
- Added a 'Data Changed' column to contextualize various data changes (Note: the Activity Log is now only available to company groups on the Enterprise plan)
- Squashed various UX bugs 🐛
💁 KNOWN ISSUES
- When viewing Event Intelligence on Safari, the Leads Captured By Day widget does not display dates correctly (workaround: Chrome browser)