Release Version 3.80
This release brings bug-fixes, improvements to core functionalities, and improves atEvent Central’s overall user experience.
- Activity Log: The Company Group Admins may view more actions such as mobile log-ins and an overall history of important tasks that have been performed by any of the users within a company. This feature is in Beta and available for all plan types for a limited time. Check out the details.
- Company Timezone: head to Company Settings to update the default timezone for all users within your company group so that you can view your data normalized in the timezone you work in.
- Expired Account Activation Emails: you can now request a new account activation email without having to contact your admin or customer support (So long as your account invitation is still pending)
- Squashed various UX bugs 🐛
- When viewing Event Intelligence on Safari, the Leads Captured By Day widget does not display dates correctly (workaround: Chrome browser)