atEvent Central Release Version 4.4
Please note the associated mobile releases:
- Bulk Edit: Update the property value of multiple lead interactions at once (Learn More)
- Activity Log: View, filter, and sort your users’ activity history. Check out the details.
NEW BADGE SCANNING INTEGRATIONS
- iLeads (Bartizan)
- App Navigation: the navigation bar is now sticky making it easier and faster to navigate to different parts of the app
- User Roles: Staff users restricted from seeing all leads/event intelligence in Central (can only view My Profile). Event Managers can only use topics and follow ups in the global catalog.
- Event Setup: Ability to select ‘None’ as sync profile for an event. Map a newly-created topic or follow-up to an MA/CRM field without having to navigate to Company Settings. Qualifiers created at the event-level will be added to Field Setup for future usage.
- Activity Log: Enhanced activity details when when a user adds or deletes a qualifier
- User Account Activation: Fixed an edge case where user account activation emails were not being sent
- Event Setup: Fixed invalid date and event location issues
- Leads: Fixed issues with sorting by ‘Date Created’; added an NFC icon. Download Leads CSV now has 'Date Created' in UTC format.
- Field Setup: Added back an improved version of Bulk Upload Options Template
- Marketo Sync: Fixed an issue with syncing empty property values
- Event Intelligence and Analytics are currently not being updated every 15 minutes.
- If a UX glitch is encountered on the Events tab, clear your cache via browser settings and refresh
- When viewing Event Intelligence on Safari, the Leads Captured By Day widget does not display dates correctly