1. On the Home screen, tap Capture.
2. Select the Business Card option.
If your event default capture method is Business Card, the card scanner will appear automatically when you select Capture. Otherwise, tap the Business Card tab.
3. Tap the orange business card button to capture the image.
Additional options are to:
4. Review your scan for legibility. At this point, you may:
When you're satisfied with your scan, tap Qualify to add Topics or Follow-Ups. Otherwise tap Finish to save and exit.
5. Qualify the lead by selecting the appropriate topics and responses. All required topics are marked with an orange bar.
Tap Follow-Ups to add a follow-up action for the lead. Otherwise, tap Finish to save and exit.
6. Select the follow-up action(s) you wish to assign to the lead. To add notes, tap the text box and type or speak the text you wish to add (up to 1000 characters).
7. Tap Finish to save and exit. You will be taken back to the Home screen.
To view the lead, go to My Lead Interactions>Today or My Lead Interactions>All. To edit the lead, click the lead's name.