Forgot your password. Follow these steps to reset your password.
The actual creation/resetting of password can only be performed by the owner of the atEvent account. The process for resetting your password can be initiated by both Users and Admins. This article contains the following sections:
- Reset Password (User Initiated)
- Reset Password (atEvent Company Admin initiated)
Reset Password (User Initiated)
atEvent users have several ways to reset password using atEvent Central Portal or the app.
A. Forgot Password?
1. The most common way to reset password is initiated from the app login screen by pressing “Forgot Password?”.
2. Then perform the following:
a. Enter your Email Address
b. Click “Send” button
You will receive an email with a link to reset password. Click on the link and you will be directed to the password screen where you can enter a new password. Once you have reset password you should be able to login to both atEvent Central and the app using the new password.
B. My Profile
1. From the atEvent Central Portal a user can change their existing password. This is not a password recovery process, just an update to your existing password.
a. Start by mousing-over the bubble
b. Then click “My Profile” from the dropdown menu.
2. Then by clicking the “Change Password” button the user is redirected to enter password info.
3. Next enter the following:
a. Current password
b. New Password
c. Retype New Password
d. Click "Save" button
Reset Password (atEvent Company Admin initiated)
A. Company Settings
1. The atEvent Company Group Admin can initiate the reset password process for any user from the Company Settings by mousing-over the bubble icon at the upper right and selecting “Company Settings” from the dropdown menu.
2. The select “Manage Users” tab
3. At the right side of the screen:
a. Mouse-over the recycling icon (Reset Password appears)
b. Select the icon.
4. A popup will appear asking you to confirm reset password. Confirm by clicking the “Continue” button.
The user will receive an email with a link to reset password. The user will need to click on the link and they will be directed to the password screen where they can enter a new password. Once they have reset their password they should be able to login to both atEvent Central and the app using the new password.